Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Michael Jackson: Modern Day Lynching

Well just like I said the media has a flare for dramatics.  The latest stage show drama is the updated lynching of Michael Jackson.   As if ten year intervals of mandatory Jacko harrassments and interrogations arent enough (see 1993 Jacko accusations) now there is a new addition to this broadway play.  That's right just when you thought the Michael Jackson framing couldn't get any worse, now Michael Jackson is holding people prisoner.  As it turns out the King of Pop has imprisoned a child and his family at his ranch and forced them to make a videotape saying he is innocent.  You know now I am convinced that the media officially employs SCREENWRITERS AND PRODUCERS to create stories to tell the AMERICAN SHEEPLE.  BAHH excuse me PEOPLE.  Now what is strange to me is that repeatedly the so called "Victims" always seem to praise Mr. Jackson and says that he is a man of good character.  Michael Jackson is definitely a King.  He is the only person that can molest a child, then imprison that same child and his family and still not have the family say anything negative against him.  I say bravo this man is a genius.  I wonder how much revenue will be generated by bringing down Micheal Jackson.  And why does this always come up when there is nothing else to talk about.  I mean I don't want to scream conspiracy or anything, but there never seems to be a conflict of "recycled" stories.  This week its MICHAEL JACKSON.  I will have a lottery to see which COURT CASE the media wants to PROMOTE next week.  I SAY SUDDAM, WHAT DO YOU SAY?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home